Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Looking Back at the NCC February Release!


 Good morning! 

Today we are taking a look back at the North Coast Creations February Release!
I chose to feature the hydrangea image in Floral Sentiments 6.  I love hydrangeas!  I used designer paper from ODBD Blooming Garden Collection and added a layer of embossed vellum for the TLC challenge this week on SplitCoast.  The image is colored with copic markers.  I stamped and colored the image a second time and cut out a few pieces to pop up.  
You can see a better view of the dimension on the photo below.


Here is a second card:


This time with the Floral Sentiments 5 set.  Colored with copics and cut out with ODBD Antique Labels and Borders die and layered over the ODBD Daisy Chain Background die.  I added white paint to the centers of some of the flowers.  

These are the sets I featured today:

http://www.northcoastcreations.com/index.php/new-releases/ncc57-floral-sentiments-5.html

http://www.northcoastcreations.com/index.php/new-releases/ncc58-floral-sentiments-6.html

Here are links to my DT sisters and to the NCC Blog 
so you can see all of the gorgeous creations!

Julie * Lori * Dawn * Sabrina * Amber * Lisa * Stacy * Diana

Thank you so much for joining us today!  Have a wonderful Wednesday!

My Siggy

7 comments:

  1. Simply stunning Sandee! Love the softness and dimension on your Hydrangea card, your White on White cards are always so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, Sandee! Two gorgeous samples! I love the vellum touch, so dreamy and soft. LOVE the framed white on white!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are beautiful, Sandee! Love the vellum and dimension on your first and the framing and white on white of your second is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, such pretty floral images, Sandee. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandee, sweet friend, you never cease to amaze me with your beautiful creations! I am totally in love with this first beauty right here......wow, just needs a frame and be hanging on my wall! :D :D And your second one.....so very perfectly colored....it looks totally real! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandee, beautiful! The vellum on the first one and the charm are darling together. I like that you popped up flowers and your second one again... I ADORE white on white. Just beautiful cards once again. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandee, I want those flowers growing in my yard in those colors! so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails