Monday, July 14, 2014

Christmas in July!


Hi there!  I had so much fun making this!  I love snowmen and I love banners!  So this was a perfect match!  I used the new ODBD Custom Pennant Dies along with the Pennant Alphabet Solid stamps set for the JOY banner.  The snowman is made with dies from the ODBD Custom Recipe Card and Tags, ODBD Custom Circle Ornaments, and ODBD Custom Fancy Foliage.  (The eyes are made from the negative piece of the ornament hanger!)  His nose and the snow ground cover was cut free hand.  I made a little slit in the side of the larger circle to tuck one of the 'arms' into.  A quick and easy card!


Thanks for stopping by on this July day to see my first Christmas card of 2014!
My Siggy

1 comment:

  1. What a fun little Christmas Card Sandee! I just wanted to let you know, I appreciate your following my blog & for your support! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails