Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Welcome to the ODBD July Release!


Good morning!
  We are excited to have you with us today as we share our projects made with the new Pennant/Banner themed stamps and dies from Our Daily Bread designs!  Are you loving all the inspiration so far?

Let me get the particulars out of the way first:

Three winners will be randomly chosen from the comments left on the designers blogs to receive a $15 Gift Certificate to the ODBD Store, to be used toward the purchase of ODBD Stamps.  You have until July 2, 2014 at 9:00 p.m. EDT to leave your comments!  The Winners will be posted on the ODBD Blog on July 3rd, so be sure to check back there to see if you won!

Now here is another look at my first card:


My first card pairs the Pennant Row die set with the bows from the Pennant Swag die set.  The image and sentiment are from former releases, Bicycle and Ornate Border Sentiments.  I colored the image with copics and framed it with Spellbinders A2 dies.  I sponged the clouds with a scalloped mask. 

And here is my second card:


For this shabby chic card I stamped the canning jar from the former release Blue Ribbon Winner set onto a piece of the Blushing Rose Paper Collection and cut it out with the Canning Jar Die , coloring the lid with grey copics.  I cut out the sentiment label from the paper pack with the Vintage Flourish Pattern dies.  One layer is the negative from an earlier project cut with the Ornate Hearts dies.  I added a strip cut with Beautiful Borders too.  Then I added three Pennant Row die cuts, cutting one shorter to fit the card.

And here is a card that I shared on Saturday as a sneak peek!


I am loving these sets and dies y'all!!!  

Here are the new ODBD products I used for all three cards:



To see more inspiration, follow these links to my fellow "breadsticks" blogs! 

 Enjoy!

* Julie * Grace * Chris * Lori * Cathy * Sandee (you are here!)* * Dawn * Angie * Lisa * Wanda * Audrey * Sabrina *

My Siggy

23 comments:

  1. Sandee, I love the variety you have shown here! The clean design with the bicycle is so fun and refreshing; the vintage look of the 2nd with all of the gorgeous designer paper, banners, and jar....love it!! The sneak peek is just too clever and cute! Fabulous job on all!! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandee, you have created some spectacular cards with the new sets and banners. I really love the shabby chic card. Thank you, for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all three of these gorgeous card creations, Sandee! I so loved the bicycle image with the pennants that I placed an order for this stamp! LOL! Your second card is so vintage and dreamy, and the golf card is just adorable! What fabulous release projects! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The golf card is a fav for me.....my family are golfers so that would naturally be my fav....love them all though....the banners are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandee, my sweet friend, your cards are absolutely fantastic! Love them all and that last one, so very perfect for a man...awesome! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards!!! I can't pick a favorite. I didn't even realize ODB had a bicycle! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhh, a beautiful summer's day with your bike scene! love it!! great samples! the golf one is too clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All great cards -- in particular love how you colored the bicycle image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards. I particularly love the golf card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved the simplicity of the banners used without embelllishments. I think a simple card is somethmes the best.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so pretty, Sandee! Love the bicycle...I almost used it and I'm glad I didn't, now. Your patchwork paper on the second is lovely. And I adore your golf card..so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your use of banners on each of these.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sandee - your cards are so diverse and really show off the new stamps and dies!! Your first card is definitely one of my favorites of all with the wonderful bicycle colored so perfectly and placed behind a frame - it's just breathtaking!! Of course I love your others as well - your designs are always gorgeous!!
    Hugs and Blessings,
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great cards, I especially like the bicycle scene and the golf scene.
    Thanks for the ideas and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my how pretty! My favorite is the first one! Great, wonderful job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are great cards! I love that you left some of your borders without letters. I had not really thought of that. Love it though. Loving the new release!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Now isn't that golfing card darling??? And the shabby pink heart... WOW! But your coloring of the bicycle image is just over the top! Amazing stuff my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic group of cards, great coloring on the bike one, Lovely papers on the second and great guy card for the third!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great cards! Love the banners! The second has a beautiful shabby chic feel! The little golf scene you created is fantastic; super masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sandee, such wonderful and different ideas! Love the canning jar card the best, but the bike and golf card are so cute too!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh goodness Sandee you are so talented and I just love your samples!!! LOVE the bicycle one... I thought of that stamp set too when I saw this release... beautifully done! Love the papers and pretty dp on the second one! Just as pretty as can be sweet friend!
    hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous cards Sandee! Wonderful coloring of the bicycle scene, love all the added layering on your shabby chic card!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sandee, your bike card reminds me of vacations on Martha's Vinyard! Thanks!!! You are one creative gal!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails