Wednesday, September 17, 2014

A Gift for You


Hi there!  Hope you are having a great week!  I have another card for you with the new Elf stamp from NCC!  I just love him!  I followed the Sketch Challenge today at Splitcoast.  I colored him with copic markers and cut him out with a Spellbinders Square.  I adhered the designer paper to another piece of card stock and then embossed it with a Spellbinders Marvelous Square.  The snowflake is from the ODBD set called Sparkling Snowflakes which has a matching Snowflake die set.  I added a bow and some sequins to complete the card. 

I forgot to mention that the sentiment is from ODBD Ornate Frame Sentiments!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful evening!

My Siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails