Thursday, October 9, 2014

Pretty Poinsettia Ornament


Hello there!  I made this card for the CAS challenge this week to use a touch of pink!  The image is a new one from Our Daily Bread Designs called Poinsettia Ornament.  I colored it with copics and then cut it out with a new Matting Circles die.  I hung it with an ornament hanger from single 'tree limb' cut with a die from the Fancy Foliage dies.  I also cut the hanger thing attached to the ornament with ODBD Circle Ornament die.  I also added a touch of sparkle with Stickles.  I am also entering this to the ODBDSLC challenge this week.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!
My Siggy

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Sandee, what a beautiful CAS with the poinsettia in soft pink! I love it, and I really love the beautiful ribbon and your ornament hanging on a branch! So happy to have you support the Shining the Light Challenge this week! It's always a joy to see your work and have you join in! Hugs, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandee,..What a Beautiful CAS ornament card...love the new sets!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a soft and beautiful CAS colored Holiday card, Sandee!! I just love the subtle pink on the poinsettia and all the white details!! Thanks so much for supporting the Challenge team and ODBD my friend!! It really means a lot!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails