Friday, December 5, 2014

A Second Look at the NCC November Release!


Good morning!  
Today we are taking a look back at the November Releases from 

My first card, above, showcases Snow Angel Murphy.  So cute!!!  I stamped him several times and colored.  I cut out different areas of Murphy in order to do the Paper Tole technique.  I added lots of glitter too.  The background papers are from the ODBD Christmas 2014 Collection.  I added paint to the paper panels.  I also used an ODBD Beautiful Borders die, an ODBD Mini Tag Sentiment and an ODBD Mini Tag Die.

Here is my next card:


I love coloring this cute little Nutcracker!  After I colored him I fussy cut him out and added him to the ODBD Vintage Flourish die cut.  The papers are from the ODBD Christmas 2014 Collection, again with some painted added to the panels.  I also used the ODBD Fence die,  and ODBD Mini Tag Sentiment and an ODBD Mini Tag die.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  To see more inspiration using Snow Angel Murphy and Nutcracker, check out these links to my sister 'Coasters'!  

Lori * Julie * Lisa * Dawn * Amber
If a link is broken, head back to the NCC post HERE to get back on track!

Thanks for being with us today!  See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails