Friday, May 15, 2015

An Easy DIY Wedding Invitation


 Here is an easy DIY invitation idea for weddings.  The gorgeous, quality papers and envelopes from PaperAndMore.com are the perfect papers and envies for this project!

I used the following paperandmore.com products:



I printed the invitation onto the White Canvas Card Stock 80# and cut it to fit inside the Chocolate Brown Solid Backing Card.  I used a small hole punch to punch through the invitation, using the holes on the backing card as a guide for hole placement.  (At the time I took this photo, I had not yet decided to have an envelope liner as seen in the top photo.)


I added the pretty ribbon and then decided I needed a liner in the A-7 Chocolate Brown Solid Envelope!  So I used the envelope as a guide to decide where to cut for the liner.  I also cut slight angles out of one end of the liner to match the envelope flap.  After getting this first one figured out and measured, it would be a breeze to then make mass quantities of this invitation. 

You can see how I just tucked the Brown Spring Bloom on Classic White Solid paper inside and added a couple of strips of adhesive to adhere it to the flap. Here is the finished project again:


Thank you for joining me for this quick and easy tutorial!  
Have a wonderful day!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails