Tuesday, June 2, 2015

A Sparkly Wedding Program-DIY


 Hello! Hope you are having a great day!

I designed a very simple DIY wedding program to share with you today using gorgeous papers from Paper and More!  I used MS Word to create the program.  I started by adding three text boxes into a landscape orientation to get the most from one 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of Solid Bright White Card Stock #80.  I typed in all of the information into the first box and played with different fonts to get the look I wanted.  Then I just copied and pasted it into the other two text boxes.  It looks something like this in your word program:


 I didn't measure the text boxes.  I just eye-balled it and got it close enough.  It would be quite easy to print lots of these for your wedding.  

I cut out one to use for my project today, leaving a tiny border all the way around.  I adhered this layer to a layer of Rose Pink Metallic Paper #81 which was cut a little bit larger than the printed program.  And then this was adhered to a layer of Glitter Card Stock Silver!  I love that glitter paper!  


 Another look:


 Well, that is it!  Thanks so much for visiting with me today!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails