Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Thinking of You


I am trying hard to get caught up!  Life is a whirlwind and sometimes it is impossible to keep up!  So I am hoping this is the start of things getting back to a somewhat normal state.  Whatever that is!  LOL!

So my card this morning is a Thinking of You card!  I have used two sets from North Coast Creations, Floral Sentiments 7 and Floral Sentiments 8.

https://www.northcoastcreations.com/index.php/new-releases/floral-sentiments-7.htmlhttps://www.northcoastcreations.com/index.php/new-releases/floral-sentiments-8.html

I colored it with copic markers to match the Shabby Rose Paper Collection from ODBD.  After coloring, I went over the whole image with BG000, to sort of give it that blue green tint that is in the paper!  After fussy cutting out the image I layered it over and ODBD Vintage Label die and the ODBD Cathedral Window die.  The sentiment is cut out with and ODBD Mini Tag die.  I added stickles to the flowers to mute the center color believe it or not!  haha!  It actually helped a little bit.

Well, I may be back a little later today to chip away at the back log of things I need to blog!  If not though, have a wonderful evening!  Thanks for stopping by!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully done Sandee.A great feel good card.

    Hugs and Blessings
    Jim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails