Tuesday, August 25, 2015

More Ice Cream Please!

                     Hello!  
I have a couple of cards to share featuring two sets from the North Coast Creations July Release!  For my first card, I used Ice Cream.  I colored the image and cut it out.  I popped it up over an ODBD Oval which is over ODBD Beautiful Boho paper and ODBD Boho Background die embossed panel.  The sentiment is cut with ODBD Oval also. I added stickles to the ice cream for an icy shimmer.

Here is my second card:

This card features Ice Cream Shoppe.  The papers are from ODBD Chalkboard Collection and ODBD Shabby Rose Collection.  I also used and ODBD Oval and Stitched Oval and and ODBD Pennant!  I added stickles and sequins to complete the card.

Here is a look at the two sets I used today:

https://www.northcoastcreations.com/index.php/new-releases/2015-july/ice-cream-ncc86.html

https://www.northcoastcreations.com/index.php/new-releases/2015-july/ice-cream-shoppe-ncc87.html

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful night!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails