Friday, September 25, 2015

Another Look at the ODBD Mid-Month Release!

 Good morning!  
Thanks for joining us today as we look back 
at the ODBD Mid Month New Release! 

Again, I have to say how much I love Stargazer Lilies!  Breathtakingly beautiful!  I colored the image from the set called Beauty, in lighter, 'vintage-y' colors to match the paper from the Shabby Rose paper collection.  I made a backdrop for the lilies with Ovals and Stitched Ovals along with the Boho Background dies.  I added some Beautiful Borders, seam binding and a little tag from the Mini Tags set.

Here is a look at the entire set I used today:

https://www.ourdailybreaddesigns.com/index.php/

To see more inspiration with the new releases, visit the ODBD Blog
 and my DT sisters!  Here are the links:
 
 Lori * Grace * Julie * Cathy * Amy * Paula * Chris 
 Robin T. * Angie America * Dawn * Robin C. * Diana

Thanks so much for joining us today!
  photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

10 comments:

  1. Oh, Sandee, you have melted me down once again!!! Love the entire design....gorgeous lilies, delicious colors, and I love the Boho detailed die layered on the designer paper cut with the larger Boho die...what a great idea....very polished look!! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant and gorgeous, Sandee! Love the soft colors and the beautiful border treatment with the ribbon! Stunning, my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Teamie. Gorgeous Textures and use of cuts and colors for a lovely floral card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning card, Sandee!! I just love the elegant layout and your soft coloring of the flowers!! Gorgeous details and design my friend!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Boho Background with this card! It looks like a lattice and fits so nicely!!! This is so pretty, Sandee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful Sandee! Great layering and your lilies a colored perfectly. I must get that Boho die, love how you used it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, Sandee! Beautifully colored, fussy cutting, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So soft and pretty Sandee! Love the peachy color and love your seam binding trim and borders! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails