Thursday, December 10, 2015

Newborn King

Hello!  Hope you are having a nice day!  

I had some time this morning to make a card using the SCS Sketch Challenge yesterday and today's Ways to Use It challenge - to make a card dance related.  The Nutcracker was mentioned as an option so that is what I went for!  

 
This cute little Nutcracker is from North Coast Creations!  I colored him with copics and then cut him out.  He is popped up over several die cut layers.  I used ODBD Double Stitched Circles, Double Stitched Rectangles and Flourished Star Pattern dies.  Oh and an ODBD Pennant die too!  The sentiment is cut with a Stitched Oval.  The sentiment and all of the other designer paper is the ODBD Christmas Card Paper Collection and the ODBD Christmas Collection 2015 paper pads.  Also, the long Oval is from Spellbinders.  I added the three sequins and some stickles to complete the card!

Thanks for looking!  Have a wonderful day! photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails