Saturday, March 26, 2016

Rejoice!


 Happy Saturday y'all!  I made this card today for the Merry Monday 197 to make a card with a church on it and for the Splitcoast Fan Club Christmas Challenge this month!  If you aren't a Splitcoast Stampers Fan Club Member, you are missing out!  I love coloring this church image form the ODBD set called Worship the Lord!  It is such a peaceful scene!  
I added stickles for some sparkle!

Here are the ODBD products I used today:


Thanks so much for stopping by!  
Hope all of you have a blessed Easter!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

6 comments:

  1. I love this scene - the wreath on the door! Rejoice - joyful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red church! What wonderful memories it invokes! A beautiful scene, Sandee! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is beautiful, Sandee! I love this gorgeous church and how you've colored it! There is a peaceful feel to your card and I love everything about it! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely. Taken with the red. Looks outstanding and is colored beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A picture perfect Christmas church in the country...! Beautifully colored! Thank you for sharing at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! That red is perfectly fantastic!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails