Friday, April 8, 2016

Framed Quilt With Love


Good morning!  
Today I am playing in the SCS Free for All Challenge #320 to use Red and Teal!  I used papers from the ODBD Americana Quilt Collection and the ODBD Boho Bolds Paper Pad.  I cut the out the Star Quilt Die three times with the teal, red quilt print and white and then pieced it together to get t a pleasing pattern.  I cut off the four corners of the quilt and added the extra four white corners to make new corners for a rectangular shape.  I framed it with two ODBD Rectangles using an ODBD Lavish Layer as the back.  This panel is mounted to an ODBD Double Stitched Rectangle and the ODBD Flourished Star Pattern die cut.  I masked off a sentiment from the Quilted Family and Friends set and cut it out with an ODBD Mini Tags Die.  I added a tiny white bow to complete the card!  

Here are the ODBD products used today:



Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you have a fantastic Friday!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandee! Your card looks lovely! I'm wondering if I "need" to get at least ONE of these quilting dies.... LOL I think I'd enjoy working with them...! AND with the stamps not really working with the dies, it's like a double whammy of a release! LOL SUPER JOB on your card!!!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails