Friday, April 29, 2016

What Do I Wait For?


And now Lord, what do I wait for?  My hope is in You.  Psalm 39:7

I tried something today, that I have tried before.  Every time, I have failed.  This time, while it is still not the way I wanted it, it is better than my previous catastrophes!  I am playing in the Mixability challenge on Splitcoast Stampers- April Showers Bring May Flowers.  The challenge was to watercolor.  I am telling you right now, I just cannot get the hang of watercolor!  I tried my best to copy Lydia!  LOL!  The scripture is from ODBD Grace's Hope.  I used Wink of Stella for the first time on each flower and modeling paste for texture in two corners.  Also, I used ODBD Double Stitched Rectangles to emboss a frame.

Thanks so much for looking!  Have a wonderful evening!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails