Friday, May 20, 2016

Hi Tweetheart!


This is for the yesterday's WT to incorporate stitches and today's MIX challenge to make a frame.  I love this cute little set from North Coast Creations called Little Birdies!  I colored the images with copics and cut them out with the matching Birdies dies!  I made the frame with ODBD Double Stitched Rectangles and ODBD Lavish Layers.  I've also used ODBD Mini Tags, ODBD Beautiful Borders, and ODBD Clouds and Raindrops.  I added Wink of Stella to the hearts and added a pretty bow to complete the card.  Oh, and the papers are from ODBD Paper Packs, Ephemera Essentials and Old Glory

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful weekend! 
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails