Thursday, May 12, 2016

Woo-Hoo!!


 Good morning!  Hope you are having a great week!
I woke up early this morning and made this card but am just now sitting down to blog it.  I followed the SCS Sketch Challenge yesterday and today's Ways to Use It Challenge to make a card with owls or cats or both!  This cute owl and limb image are from North Coast Creations.  The set is called Who Loves You?.   I colored the images with copics and then cut them out with the coordinating Owl Family Dies.  The paper is from the ODBD Boho Bolds Collection.  I also used ODBD Pierced Rectangles and Pierced Circles.  
I finished up with Wink of Stella on the owl and limb and a few pretty sequins!

Thanks for coming by!  Enjoy your day!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails