Friday, July 15, 2016

Looking Back at the ODBD July Release!


Good morning!  
Today we are looking back at the July Releases from ODBD!  
These images are gorgeous and so fun to color! 

My card today features the new set called Forever Friends!  The cone flower was colored and fussy cut.  I layered it over a Pierced Ovals and then two panels of Birthday Brights Paper cut with Pierced Rectangles.  I added a couple of Bitty Borders.  The sentiment is cut with the smallest die from the Filigree Frames dies.  I added the little bow and a few sequins to complete the card!

Here are the ODBD products I used for this card today:


For more inspiration with the July products, go visit my DT sisters!  
Here are the links:

Cathy * Dawn * LisaSabrina * Diana *
and Diane (Guest Designer)



Thanks so much for visiting!  
Have a wonderful weekend!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png







5 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so different from your usual shabby chic but so colorful and beautiful as well! Love the papers, how well they match the colors in your flowers!!
    I love the little borders at the bottom too, so cute!!
    What a beautiful card Sandee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally beautiful and so cheery, Sandee! I love this coneflower, and I really love the vibrant colors! And the layout is fabulous with the layers and the sequins. Beautifully done! WOW! Hugs, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love this cheerful beauty, Sandee! That plaid paper is perfect with the pretty coneflower and makes such a happy and encouraging card! Your cards never fail to inspire, my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandee, Beautiful card. Love the papers you have chosen. They really look great with your coloring. Love the simple details. Great work, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done, Sandee! Love the paper mix too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails