Wednesday, August 10, 2016

For You


Good morning!  

I woke up early so decided to play in the Sketch Challenge at SCS.   
I love this You Bless Me So stamp/die duo set that was released in June! 
 It is so fun to color and makes a sweet card!

I used copics to color the image to match the colors in the Birthday Brights and Birthday Bash Paper Collections.   I cut the designer papers with a Double Stitched Rectangle die and a Pierced Rectangle die.  I used Pierced Squares, Pierced Circles and the scalloped circle from Recipe Card and Tags.  I have fallen in love with the Bitty Borders dies and use them frequently!  Just too sweet!

I added ribbon, sequins and Wink of Stella to complete the card.

Here are the supplies I used today:



Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a Happy Wednesday!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails