Thursday, September 15, 2016

Rustic Thanks

 Hello!  Hope you are having a great day!

I have a card to share featuring the new Seasons Change set from ODBD.  The set has a coordinating Wheelbarrow Die that is sold separately but so handy!  I colored the Fall image with copics and then cut it out.  I followed the yesterday's Sketch Challenge 610 from SCS.  The papers are from the Rustic Beauty collection and the Christian Faith collection.  The bottom layer is cut and embossed with a Pierced Rectangle.  The layer under the image is embossed with the Fish Background die.  I added a Flower Lattice Border Strip with pretty seam binding and a bow.  The sentiment is cut out with the smallest die from the Layered Lacey Ovals dies.  

Here are the ODBD supplies I used for this card:


Thank you so much for stopping by! 
See you again soon!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails