Friday, October 7, 2016

Holy Family

 Hi there!  Happy Friday!

I made this card for the Sketch Challenge on Splitcoast this week.  I used the Holy Family image from the new ODBD set called Our Savior's Birth.  I colored with copics to match the ODBD paper from the Christmas Card Collection 2016.  I used a Double Stitched Circle to cut it out .  The bottom panel is cut with a Pierced Rectangle.  Sequins and a seam binding bow complete the card.  

Here is another card with Our Savior's Birth:
The designer paper is from Christmas Collection 2015 and is cut with a Pierced Rectangle.  I colored the image with copics.  I made a frame with Ornate Ovals dies and colored it with a gold Wink of Stella.  Finished the card with a piece of gold ribbon from my stash! 

Here are the ODBD supplies I used for both cards:


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  
Enjoy your weekend!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails