Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Looking Back at the March ODBD Release!


Good morning!  
So happy you have joined us as we share more projects with 

My first project features the Daffodils set and the Daffodils die.  It is a joy to color this beautiful image!  I colored with copics and then cut it out.  The other two panels are cut with Filigree Frames and Lavish Layers.  A tiny yellow bow completes this card.

Here is my second project:


Aren't these God's Blessings Coloring Pages fun??  I used some beautiful sparkly gel pens that I purchased at the last stamp show here in town.  I cut the page out with a Pierced Rectangles die.  The bottom layer is a sheet of Plum Pizzazz paper and is also cut with a Pierced Rectangles die.  I added a Bitty Butterflies die cut and the bow from Circle Ornaments to complete the card!

To see more inspiration, visit the links below:

Dawn * Cathy * Lisa * Helen * Kathy * Sandee(me!)
and

Thank you and have a wonderful day!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails