Thursday, March 9, 2017

You're Out of This World!



I chose to make my card with the fun little set called Rocket Man from North Coast Creations.  I bought some Prismacolor pencils recently during a major sale, and have been too intimidated to try them. But today, I gave it a try.  Not too bad!  I'll keep practicing! This cute set has a coordinating Space Man dies available separately.  I also used several ODBD dies: Rectangles, Stitched Ovals, Pennant Flags, and Sparkling Stars.  I completed the card with clear Wink of Stella on each star and added googly eyes to my little space man!

Thanks so much for looking!  Have a wonderful evening!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails