Monday, April 3, 2017

Friend

Good morning friends! 

I decided to try the Black Magic technique for the TLC632 this morning.  The Black Magic technique is pretty easy.  First you stamp your image with white ink onto a dark sheet of card stock and heat set it to dry.  Then you use colored pencils to color in the image.  I used the new ODBD To My Friend set, which has two sizes of dandelion and several sentiments.  After you color with the pencils you can embellish as you want with gel pens.  I used several gel pen colors from a set I recently purchased at a craft show.  The word 'friend' is masked from a larger sentiment in the set.  The only dies I used were Pierced Rectangles and Circle Scalloped Rectangles!  

Thanks for stopping by today!  
Hope you give this fun technique a try! 
 Enjoy your day! 
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails