Wednesday, May 24, 2017

SC646, Hugs!

Hello!  

This week's sketch at Splitcoast, SC646, reminds me of a pocket design for a tag, 
so that is what I created.  

Here is the card with the tag tucked down inside the pocket: 


The papers are all from the My Mind's Eye Stella Rose pack.  I added trims of white card stock, one along the side that is punched with an old scalloped punch.  I also added lots of Martha Stewart Butterflies and Hydrangea blooms.  Then I added pearls.

Here is a close up of the tag:


The little image is from Penny Black Hugs! and is colored with copics.  I used a corner rounder and a hole punch on the tag.  The little flower is punched with and old SU! punch.  I added seam binding for the tag pull.


And that's it!  Come join us for this fun sketch challenge!  
Have a wonderful day!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails