Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Sketch Challenge #650, Mr. & Mrs.

Happy Wednesday!

This is for this week's SC650 at Splitcoast.  I added the bottom right partial doily to give a little balance to my card.  This lovely image and the sentiment are from the Long Lasting Love set from Our Daily Bread Designs.  I colored the cake with copics and fussy cut.  I made the frame with Pierced Rectangles.  The partial doilies and the circle under the frame and cake are both cut with the Doily dies.  The sentiment is cut out with a Pennant Flag and the designer paper is from the Wedding Wishes Collection.  A little sponging and a pretty bow completes the card.

Thanks so much for looking!
Have a wonderful day!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails