Tuesday, July 11, 2017

May the Good Lord Bless You

 Happy Sketch Challenge Day!  Today's Sketch Challenge #653 at SCS is a fun one!  For this card I used a few new goodies from ODBD.  The sentiment is from Bon Voyage.  I made a frame with Double Stitched Rectangles,  The Boho Bolds paper in the background was cut with one of the Leafy Edged Borders to make the wavy layers in the sketch.  I did flip the waves in the opposite position.  My three elements are the new Hibiscus and Frangipani flowers.  They are surrounded by Tropical Leaves and Ferns.

Thanks for coming by to visit! 
 Have a wonderful day!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty card with beautiful colors. Thanks for commenting on my card over at SCS (Mom42Grand41) for this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails