Tuesday, July 25, 2017

SC655, My Everything


 Hello there!  
Well, I am just a little bit sad!  This is my very last card made as one of the Splitcoaststampers.com Sketch Challenge Team!  :(  
I have enjoyed the last few months so much!  
So thankful for the opportunity!

My card for SC655 was made with the Art Impressions set called Love Birds!  I just think these two are perfect in every way!  I colored them with copics markers and cut them out, making them the focal point of a tag for the panel that hangs off the top of the card base.  I doodled the edges with a Micron pen and added a bit of SU! ribbon at the top. The designer paper is old SU! also.  The sentiment is cut out with an ODBD Pennant Flag die.

Come play along with today's sketch!  It's a fun one!

Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy your day!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

1 comment:

  1. Sandee, I saw your awesome card on SCS, and had to get more details! The love birds on the tag are so precious and I love your coloring of them! I also love your doodling! Wonderful card, Sandee!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails