Friday, September 29, 2017

F4A397, It's Twins!

Happy Friday!

Today's Free for All at Splitcoast is all about what makes you smile!  Well, holding precious babies makes me smile!  Recently, my mother and I had the pleasure of holding twin boys born to some of our neighbors just a few weeks ago!  What a feeling of happiness and joy holding babies does for me!

This card is made with a stamp/die duo from North Coast Creations called Bundle of Love.  I colored the baby giraffes with copics and cut them out.  The designer paper is from the NCC Sweet Shoppe Paper Pad.  I also used the following ODBD dies: Pierced Rectangles, Double Stitched Stars, Bitty Borders, Sparkling Stars, and Pennant Row.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  
Have a wonderful day!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails