Thursday, September 21, 2017

Really Loving the ODBD Large Numbers!

Hey there!  I have a couple of cards to share that I have made recently.  Both cards feature the Large Numbers dies from Our Daily Bread Designs!  For the card above I started by distressing the edges of several panels out of the Vagabond Treasures Paper Pad from Artistic Outposts.  I used brown ink to sponge the edges and added a few stamped images from the AO set called Grunge Elements. I added a few ODBD Steampunk Gears and then a retired Happy Birthday from North coast Creations.  I sponged the die cuts with brown ink, and white ink and copper metallic alcohol ink.

Here is another one:


For this one I did the watercolor tissue paper technique for the background.  I cut out the background panel with an ODBD Pierced Rectangles.  I used the Tea Time set and the coordinating Teapot and Roses die.  In addition to the ODBD Large Numbers, I also used the Ornate Hearts and Doily.  I added a seam binding bow, pearls and a tiny cross charm. And some bits of tulle!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  See you again soon!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails