Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Two for Tuesday at ODBD


Good morning!  

I am joining in with the Two for Tuesday girls at ODBD this morning!  
To see more Two for Tuesday inspiration follow THIS LINK.


Here is my more modest card:


I used the new February Stamp/Die Duo called All God's Blessings, along with the new Happy Birthday Caps die.  I colored the cupcake to match the Birthday Bash and Birthday Brights papers.  The main panel is cut with Lavish Layers and the tiny hearts are cut with dies from the Clouds and Raindrops dies set.

Here is a stepped up version of the card:


I used the same elements, making the Birthday Bash paper strip behind the Lavish Layer panel a little bit wider.  I also used Birthday Brights paper on this card.  I tucked in a couple of the new Birthday Candles dies and added thin ribbon that I dyed with a copic marker to match the papers!

Both cards have touches of Wink of Stella for a little sparkle.  

What do you think?  This was fun!

Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy your week!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails