Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Get Well Dot


And hello again!  Two posts in one day!  Lol!

I needed a Get Well card for a friend so I made this, this morning.  I REALLY love this floral set called Hello Friend from Our Daily Bread Designs!  Such fun to color!  The set has coordinating dies, however, I chose not to use them for this card.  I masked the images and stamped a few more of the leaves.  I added some black dots here and there.  And I did the pointillism technique over most of the white space.  The bottom two panels are cut with Pierced Rectangles and Lavish Layers.  I cut the sentiment out with an Ornate Oval and layered it with an Oval.  The pretty blue polka dot paper is from the Pastel Paper Pack.

Celebrations began today in honor of 
Our Daily Bread Designs 10th anniversary!  

Check it out HERE!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails