Friday, June 15, 2018

Looking Back at the ODBD June Release!


Good morning!

Today, we are taking a look back at the ODBD June Release
The silhouettes are so sweet!  

My project features the Sister in Christ set.  I stamped it onto a background I had made a long time ago, with tissue paper.  I framed the image with a frame I made with an ODBD Square die and the new Flourishy Frame.  The sentiment is cut out with a Pierced Circle.  The designer papers are from the Old Glory Paper Pack.  I finished the card with a tiny blue bow.  

To see more inspiration from the June Release,
head over to the ODBD Blog HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  
Have a beautiful weekend!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails