Friday, July 20, 2018

Looking Back at the ODBD July Release!


Good morning!  
Today we are sharing more projects with the July Release from Our Daily Bread Designs.  

My first project features the new Walk By Faith Stamp/Die Duo.  I also used Bitty Blossoms, Bitty Borders, Circle Ornaments, Pierced Ovals, and Pierced Rectangles.  I made this for this week's  CAS490 Challenge at Splitcoast.

Here is my second project:


For this one, I used only the little square die from the Quilted Window Squares die.  I cut out 12 squares from various pieces of papers from the Blushing Rose Paper Collection.  I added the squares to a panel cut out with a Pierced Rectangle.  The sentiment is also part of the Blushing Rose Paper Collection.  I cut it out with a Vintage Label die which is adhered to a Vintage Flourish Pattern die.  No stamping!  I just added a pretty seam binding bow to complete the card.

To see more inspiration with the July Release, head over to the ODBD Blog Post HERE.

Thank you so much for stopping by!  
Enjoy your weekend!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails