Monday, January 17, 2011

Faith


Hi!!!!  Hope you are having a great day!  I have two cards to show you today that I made with the new Our Daily Bread set called Faith from the Full of Grace collection!  This first one was an easy one!  The QuicKutz embossing folder did all the work!  I embossed the frame on Core'dinations card stock and sanded it to show the embossing.  I stamped the sentiment with Memento Brown ink onto Neenah Cream and then cut it out with a Spellbinders Oval.  The oval is popped up with foam tape.  Then I just added a Seam Binding Bow Easy bow, a little blue prima flower and tons of little pearls!  Easy!!!


 This time I used the new Butterfly embossing plate that ODBD has come out with to coordinate with the stamp sets released this month!  I embossed a piece of StampinUp! designer paper and used the direct to paper method with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo ink to ink up the embossed areas.  I cut out the sentiment with a different Spellbinders Oval and matted it with a matching Spellbinders Scalloped Oval.  The border is done with Martha border punch.  Then I added the Bow Easy bow and pearls and flowers to complete this card!

Thanks for stopping by!  See you again soon!
My Siggy

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Sandee! "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely GORGEOUS!!! TFS! -Sam :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandee,

    These are so beautiful and elegant! I love the pearl accents and the flowers. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love these cards! so so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful cards. You did a great job on them both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeousness on all counts Sandee!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails