Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Glory of Tulips


Happy Saturday!  I have a little bit of a sneak peek of a new stamp being released this coming week from Our Daily Bread designs!  We are celebrating the third anniversary of this wonderful stamp company and we invite you to join us on Thursday and Friday of this week (the 17th and 18th) for our Third Anniversary Blog Hop!  The stamp I am sneaking today is from a set called Fancy Labels that coordinates with the Spellbinders Labels Seventeen!  I stamped it in Memento Brown and then stamped the label from the Eternity set which was designed for the exclusive Spellbinders ODBD Labels One!  The card stock is Neenah Cream and I embossed the background with the SU! Lattice embossing folder and added a Spellbinders Lattice strip under the other labels with ribbon.  Then I stamped the new Tulip Corner stamp several times, colored them with copic markers and cut them out to create a bouquet.  

You can see all the layers here:


Once I finished the tulips, I added a Bow Easy bow and a button.  Then the Zva pearl swirl, Martha butterflies and more pearls.  The last addition was a few squirts of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Mist!!

This is for the following challenges:

and the 

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

My Siggy

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love a little glitter here and there, and the pearl swirl is just gorgeous, as are the butterflies. Really nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! I love how you made the bow. The tulips are great. You did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *GASP* Oh My Word - Sandee this is absolutely STUNNING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Sandee, love the stamps!!!!

    hugs, Elly

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! This is stunning Sandee! Love those tulips.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an elegant card Sandee!! I just love the framing of the tulips! Your used of dies and stamps are gorgeous!! Beautiful coloring and design!! Thanks for supporting the Shining the Light challenge again this week!! It means the world to us!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandee, girl, I have no words for this MASTERPIECE!! It is absolutely breathtaking!! Thanks so very much for always taking the time to support us over at the Shining the Light Challenge!! It truly does means THE WORLD to us, just like Chris said!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. DROP DEAD GORGEOUS GF! I love how you used this Set, the embossing and the fabbo pearls! Thanks for joining us....hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sandee, I've not commented in a bit...but I do want you to know, I've been looking at your creations and they are beautiful....As always, your work is great inspiration! Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails