Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Joan's Garden Challenge

 
Hi everyone!  I wanted to show you this card I made for a challenge on the Joan's Garden Blog!  The challenge is to use Just Rite stamps and they have a fantastic prize for one lucky stamper!  I used the flower bouquet from the Thinking of You Centers and Borders Set.  I colored it with copic markers and cut it out with a Spellbinders Oval.  I ran my Tim Holtz Antique Linen ink pad around the edges and then again with his Vintage Photo ink pad.  I cut the border out with a large Spellbinders Oval die and backed this with a Spellbinders Beaded Oval.  I added an EKSuccess punched border and then Want2Scrap pearls around the beaded oval. To finish the card I added SU! Seam Binding with a vintage button on the bow.  The card stock is Neenah Cream and SU! Blush Blossom.  The designer paper is K&Company.  
Thanks so much for looking and have a great day!
  1. My Siggy

9 comments:

  1. Sandee, this is gorgeous! Love how you framed the image with the different oval dies. Beautiful colors as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous! Love all the elements!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning. Love the soft colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Sandee! Fantastic use of the Spellbinders. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is a beauty Sandee!!! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandee this is gorgeous. I love the soft color and the layers.Thank you for joining us in Joan's Gardens Weekly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandee this is a very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandee, I love your card. The colors are gorgeous and everything about it is so classy!
    Great job!

    Thanks so much for joining us for Joan's Gardens JustRite Weekly Challenge. Your card is beautiful!

    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sandee, this is absolutely amazing! Love the use of all the dies with the image.
    Kris, Wadsworth, OH
    www.visionsinmyheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails