Sunday, March 6, 2011

Three Days Later

Hello again!!!  Here is a card I made for the Our Daily Bread Shining the Light challenge! The challenge is to use two of these colors: yellow, pink, blue or ivory.  This is one of the new stamp sets that ODBD just released called He Will Rise.  I stamped the crosses with Memento Brown ink and then cut out the image with our new exclusive Spellbinders ODBD Labels One.  Then I practiced again with my copic airbrush system.  I really need more practice!!  I used a pale yellow copic marker but I'm sorry I don't remember which one now and I've put everything away!  I've used Neenah card stock and SU! Barely Banana card stock.  One layer is embossed with SU! Lattice folder.  I used lots more Spellbinders dies with my Grand Calibur which made things so easy!  Then just added the ribbon and Bow Easy bow!  Thanks for popping in again!!  Hope you all have a great week!  See you again soon!
My Siggy

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh Sandee.... Gorgeous!!! Your layering and texture is awesome and I love the SB you used! What is that embossing folder? I always love it and have not seen it in the stores. It's yummy! Have a great week!
    hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandee

    very beautiful card!!

    Marijke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how beautiful Sandee!! I just love the yellow and your layout with the lacey squares. I love the dry embossing. I need to buy that folder! Gorgeous my friend!! Thanks for always supporting Our Daily Bread Designs Shining the Light challenge with your gorgeous creations. It means the world to me and the team.
    hugs,
    Chris
    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandee, sweet friend, your card is over the top to say the least!!! So much awesome detail and beauty in this masterpiece!! Thanks so much for always supporting us over at the Shining the Light Challenge and sharing your gorgeous creations!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails