Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Purple Elegance


Hi there!!!  Hope all is well!  I have another card to show you that I made last night!  I had to wait until tonight to show you so the Diamond Glaze could dry.  Even thought the glaze caused the ink to smear a little, I kind of like how it looks!  LOL!!!  The image is from the Bird and Butterfly Labels from ODBD which was designed for the Spellbinders Labels Eighteen die set.  I used the Mom set too.  The back ground is a sheet from a Webster's Pages pack and is embossed with a Sizzix folder.  I matched the designer paper with SU! Elegant Eggplant card stock and ink.  The ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I added butterflies, a button and tons of bling.  Finally, I added the Diamond Glaze to the main image and the butterflies.  Oh yeah, the strip at the bottom is a die cut using one of the Spellbinders Parisian Accents dies.  That's it!  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great night!

My Siggy

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails