Monday, May 30, 2011

Christmas Card Challenge-May


Hope you all are having a great day!  I am enjoying the day off!  I have my May Christmas cards to show you today.  The SCS Christmas card challenge is proving to be such a help in keeping me motivated, so I will have them all done before Christmas!!!  All cards are the same except for the shapes that the sentiment is stamped on and the pearl treatments.  Thanks so much for coming by and I'll see you again soon!

Here are the supplies I used:

Neenah Cream and SU! Burgundy card stock
Hobby Lobby Designer Paper
Sizzix Embossing Folder
Stazon Black ink and Tim Holtz Distress ink
Various Spellbinders Dies
Pearls
Lace, Ribbon and Bow Easy


My Siggy

4 comments:

  1. How nice to be ahead for Christmas, darling cards and great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the colors on this one! Beautiful card! I truly love a lot of your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeous card Sandee!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards. Love the colour combo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails