Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Summer Dahlia


Good morning!  It's June 1st, can you believe it?  The Passionately Artistic Blog has some summer inspiration for you this month!  My card features a new stamp being released today from Our Daily Bread designs called Dahlia!  Stay tuned for ODBD's monthly blog hop later this morning!!  This Dahlia is so gorgeous!  I stamped it several times onto a scrap piece of designer paper, cut out the layers and then inked it up with a combination of Tim Holtz inks and SU! So Saffron ink.  I curled the petals with the help of a stylus too.  The whole card was spritzed several times with Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Mist. 

Here are all the supplies I used:

Our Daily Bread designs newly released Dahlia stamp
Neenah Cream and SU! card stocks
K&Co designer paper
Cuttlebug and Cuttlebug Preserves Collection embossing folder
Stazon Brown, Tim Holtz Antique Linen and Vintage Photo and SU! So Saffron inks
Want2Scrap pearls
Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Mist
Button, lace, ribbon and Bow Easy
Glue Dots and Beacon 3-in-1 glue

Thanks for visiting!  I invite you to hop with us at Our Daily Bread designs beginning at 8AM today!
My Siggy

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, Sandee, that is absolutely gorgeous! I love all the layers and how you polished each to perfection.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails