Monday, October 10, 2011

Sneaking in Creating Time


Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts and kind words as I transition into this next phase of my life. 
I feel so blessed to be able to spend time with you all through blog land!  If you missed out on what is going on, here is a link to the post explaining things.
From the bottom of my heart, thank you!  

I snuck in a little time this morning to make this card!  Packing up to move is not so much fun.  I may be procrastinating, I'm not sure!  LOL!!  This beautiful new ODBD set, Christmas Door,  has been calling my name for weeks now and I couldn't put it off a minute longer!  I have a black door on my house now and I wanted to color this image to match!  I colored it with copics and added Stickles for a little sparkle on the garland and wreath.  I cut out the sentiment with a Spellbinders Labels 7 die and distressed the corners.  The SU! designer paper is embossed with a Cuttlebug folder and inked with SU! Riding Hood Red to highlight the raised areas.  I added lace and ribbon, a Bow Easy bow, and some snowballs.  Then I sprayed the whole card with Marshmallow Glimmer Mist.  The card stocks are white and SU! Gray.  I followed the Dirty Dozen sketch on SCS for this month for my design!


I made this card a couple of weeks ago.  This new ODBD set, Christmas Ornaments, was created to coordinate with Spellbinders Holiday Tags dies!  I heat embossed the image in silver and colored in the design with Soft Sky ink.  The blue paper is from Archiver's and matches nicely with Soft Sky.  The embossing is done with a Sizzix folder and I used Stickles on the swirls and along the edges of the ornament.  The silver cord is tucked between the layers.  The sentiment is heat embossed too and I sprayed the whole card with Marshmallow Glimmer Mist!
My Siggy

1 comment:

  1. Excellent weblog!! You probably 7m should start a lot more. I love every one of several info supplied. I am going to be tuned 7m.cn in Top-notch record. Keep the beneficial purpose.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails