Thursday, January 26, 2012

Blessings


Hi there!!!  I am playing in the Ways to Use It Challenge at SCS today!!!  There is a list of 2011 WT challenges and you are to use at least two of those challenges.  My card meets these past challenges:

WT346-Leaves
WT343-Pass me a Hot Beverage
WT330-Doily Deluge
WT329-Something Old/Something New (old Spellbinders Lace die and old Cuttlebug die)
WT-328-No White Card Stock
WT325-Die Cuts
WT316-Flowers

I colored this beautiful new image from Our Daily Bread designs called Birthday Blessings with copics. The card stock is vanilla.  The Cheery Lynn Designs Flourish is cut into several pieces to fit my design.  The tiny flowers are cut from a Cuttlebug die.  I added pearls to complete the card!!!  


Here is another card I want to share with you today:


This card uses the same image as the above card (Birthday Blessings) and is also colored with copic markers.  It is framed with Spellbinders die cuts and place on a background that is embossed with a SU! embossing folder.  I made the lace bow my Bow Easy and added a tiny button laced with crochet thread.  I colored the button with a copic marker to get a match to the image!
  

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  See you again soon!!!


My Siggy

1 comment:

  1. Sandee: Your work is just so soft, elegant and beautiful. It's always refreshing to stop by and see the lovely things you create and share here! I really do hope that you will link up and join us again at Word Art Wednesday. We would be so happy to have you play along in our challenges. Have a blessed week, and we hope to see you soon!
    Blessings,
    Karen L - Social Media Coordinator
    Word Art Wednesday
    wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails