Monday, March 19, 2012

In My Heart


Hi there!!!  I made this for the SCS TLC today!  The challenge was to crop your image to fit your design.  I sort of did this with the Out of the Box technique.  Stamp and color your image (I used copics) and trim part of it to where you want the die to cut.  I used Spellbinders circles.  The stamps are from ODBD.  The bird image is from the Sing to the Lord set and the scripture is from the new set called Sweet Friendship.  I used Prima designer paper and DCWV designer paper.  I added circles of pearls, a button, crochet thread and glimmer mist.  Oh and a white paint pen too!!!  Thanks so much for looking!  Hope you have a wonderful evening!
My Siggy

1 comment:

  1. So pretty and elegant. I love birds and I love this one! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails