Monday, January 7, 2013

Inspired by Belleek Pottery


Hi everyone!  Hope you have had a good day!  

I was able to play along in the TLC on Splitcoast tonight!  This week's challenge is "The Best of 2012".  I loved the Belleek Pottery Inspiration challenge from last year so decided to try it again!  


I added Vanilla ink to my cuttlebug folder and ran a piece of white card stock through.  I also 'painted' Marshmallow Glimmer Mist on it!  It is very subtle but elegant.  I framed it with Spellbinders Marvelous Squares.  I also cut out an oval with Spellbinders Floral Ovals and added a pretty cameo.  I made a bow with Becca'sPeg Bow Maker and added a tiny tag.  The word 'Grace' is a stamp from the new ODBD set called Words of Faith.  Love this set so much!



 Here are two more that I did last year using this technique!  
Just click on each photo if you would like to read the post for the cards!


Thanks so much for coming by tonight!  See you again soon!



My Siggy

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails