Saturday, February 9, 2013

Crocus


 Good morning!  Happy Saturday!  

Here's a card I made for the Inspiration Challenge on Splitcoast today!  The photo I was inspired by is here.  I cut my card base with the Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles and also embossed with that set of dies for a frame.  I colored this beautiful crocus image from the new Our Daily Bread designs set called Let the Earth Rejoice with copics and cut it out with the ODBD/Spellbinders Elegant Ovals.  I made a double bow out of lace using Becca's Peg Bow Maker and adhered it with Beacon 3-in-1 glue and then added the little pearls on each corner to complete the card!  

 
Here are the ODBD supplies I used:




Thanks so much for visiting!  See you again soon!!

 
My Siggy

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails