Thursday, February 7, 2013

Mixed Media


Hello there!  Hope you have had a great week!  

All week I have wanted to play in the new Mixed Media challenge on SCS and finally had the time tonight!  I combined it with today's WT413 to use green and Word Art Wednesday 66-Anything Goes!

 I used several Our Daily Bread designs sets:


The designer paper is painted along the edges with acrylic paint and then stamped with the background.  I added two styles of lace and some pearls.  Then I added the Spellbinders birdcage and some dragonflies.  I cut out the sentiment with a Spellbinders die.  I added glossy accents to the birdcage, sentiment, and the dragonfly bodies.  The wings have stickles on them.  Then I added the bow made with Becca's Peg Bow Maker and the small Cheery Lynn Flourishes.  Then I added Martha's tiny hydrangeas and pearls to complete the card!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful weekend!

My Siggy

3 comments:

  1. This is AMAZING, Sandee. I love the textures and the great elements that really make this project POP. Thanks or sharing, and please come back soon,
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandee,
    Dragonfly's. I really love your card but it made me cry. Mommy used toflaot on her back at the lake, and the Dragonfly would light on her nose. My Granfather had the heartiest belly laugh and so I have always loved Dragonfly's.
    The lace with the swirlsbatop is amazing as is your whole card.
    Mommy took the relocation program in Heaven 2 weeks ago. I LOVE the card.
    Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday; we love seeing your wonderful art work and we really appreciate you taking time to join our challenge.
    Carole Robb Bisson
    The Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy
    This card is a keeper! It turned just perfect. I love everything about it. The dragon flies and bird cage and lace are just sweet together.
    Hugs...Leanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails