Monday, May 13, 2013

Hawg Rider



Good morning!  Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! 
 And for all you moms out there, hope you were spoiled rotten! 

Here is a card I made using the new North Coast Creations set called King of the Road!  I stamped the motorcycle with versamark and heat embossed it in silver.  The silver card stock is embossed with a cuttlebug folder.  The sentiment is encased in some hardware and I added Glossy Accents over it to make a nice embellishment!  A quick and easy masculine card!!!

Here is a pic of the set:


So glad you stopped in to take a look!
Be sure to visit the NCC Blog on Wednesday the 15th to see the May releases!!  
You're gonna love 'em!

My Siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails