Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mix-Ability Challenge 15


Hey y'all!  I have two cards to share that I made for the Mix-Ability Challenge on SCS!  This first one is made with a scrap of old SU! paper that is adhered to card stock with Mod Podge.  I cut out the Spellbinders Dress Forms and Mod-Podged them into place over the  background.  I added a little paint, and sponged ink and did a little doodling too.  The banner is cut from the ODBD/Spellbinders Cathedral Window and Borders Die and the sentiment is from the ODBD set called Little Girls. I finished the card with black rhinestones!

Here is my second card:


For this one I tore strips of designer papers and mod-podged them down to card stock.  I globbed some brown paint here and there.  Then I used a die cut from the ODBD/Spellbinders Cathedral Windows and Borders to create a mask.  I held the mask down and dabbed white paint with my finger.  Then I mod-podged an unused Cheery Lynn Flourish and an unused Spellbinders Itty Bitty Blossom.  I stamped the ODBD Fishing Net Background here and there too.  Next I stamped the fishing boat and the sentiment from the set called The Waves on the Sea, cut them out and mod-podged them down too!  A few more little globs of paint finished it off!

Here are the ODBD supplies I used for these projects:



Thanks so much for stopping by!  See you again soon!
My Siggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails