Friday, June 7, 2013

Greater Love


Hello again!  My second card of the day!  WooHoo!  

Here is one I made with the new Home of the Free set from Our Daily Bread designs!  First I stamped the Gingham Background in a muted red and then stamped the stars in blue.  Then I embossed it for a quilted look.  I stamped the sentiment and cut it out with the ODBD/Spellbinders Elegant Oval and I stamped a few more stars to cut out and add to the panel.  I also stamped and cut out a few little USA banners.  And then I added a pretty bow I made with Becca's Peg Bow maker!

Here are the ODBD supplies I used:


Thanks again for stopping by!  God bless you!
My Siggy

1 comment:

  1. You are on a fab roll today Sandee - gorgeous cards! Happy Weekend! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails